Senior Analyst, Risk Measurement Assurance (6 months contract)
- SGD8000.00 - SGD9200.00 per month
- Temporary, Full time
- Hays Banking Singapore , EA Licence No: 07C3924
- 07 Dec 17 2017-12-07
A multinational bank is looking for a Senior Analyst (Risk Measurement Assurance) to join their team.
Your new company
A leading multinational bank which offers a wide range of banking products and financial services.
Your new role
This role provides additional support for Ratings System Design, Operation and Performance, covering Retail, Corporate, Institutional and Commercial segments.
- Setting standards for assigning and maintaining credit grades and the benefit of collateral for regulatory capital purposes, and assessing exceptions to internal standards.
- Reviewing regulatory changes and ensuring that the ratings system remains compliant.
- Reporting and analysing the use of rating system including model selection by the user, the use of overrides, missing and stale grades, etc.
- Identify and follow up on regulatory and policy compliance issues; propose solutions within the rating system and across policies, procedures and other documentation that supports the ratings system.
- Liaise with credit modelling, credit policy, and business analyst teams to communicate, promote, and manage changes to group policies, procedures, and other documentation that supports the ratings system.
- Localisation of policies, procedures and other documents that relates to the local rating system.
- Provide support for model risk committee preparation.
- Support stakeholders on engagements with regulators for rating system related matters; preparation of submissions and presentations.
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Working knowledge of credit risk ratings policies, models and/or systems
- Exposure to Basel II and Basel III regulations governing credit risk
- Highly articulate with sound communication skills
- Intermediate level user of MS Excel and MS Power Point