Our client is a global financial services group, with significant presence in Singapore and Asia. They are currently looking to hire a Product Controller in Singapore.
- Responsible for EM, Credit, Equities, Rates, and FX businesses.
- Take ownership, and be accountable for the timely and accurate calculation, verification, reporting of daily P&L to internal stakeholders.
- Provide daily/ weekly./ monthly/ quarterly P&L commentaries.
- Undertake various month end procedure, inclusive of Balance Sheet substantiation.
- Support cross regional booking and product initiatives.
The Successful Applicant:
- Degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics is preferrable
- You should have at least 5 to 7 years of Product Control experience
- Chartered Accountancy qualification is preferrable
If you are looking for a Product Control role within an established global financial services group, please apply below or contact Kelvin Teo at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1876691
License Name: Teo Choon Wei, Kelvin