Senior Analyst, PMO
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Deliver end-to-end PM processes autonomously, including planning and allocating resources, as well as risk, time, budget, and quality management, working across teams, monitoring and reporting, documentation, and record keeping.
- Monitor program performance and generate reports to highlight status, risks, issues and benefits throughout the program lifecycle.
- Track and monitor financial forecasts, managing budget to actual expenses, and budget variances.
- Foster an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment; play an active role in counselling and mentoring project managers.
- Provide leadership on project management processes, methodology and tools that span multiple business units
- Deep expertise and skills in global strategic project management - Plan and partner on the execution of Infrastructure and BAU related projects with project managers, Including execution of strategic projects originated by Senior Leadership
- Key partner and role model to Technology PMs and Management Team
- Lead critical initiatives alongside long-term strategic programs
- Partner with PM for new strategic projects, where multiple People functions are affected
- Identify priority projects and their assignment by using newly designed intake process
- Maximize relationships between partners and leadership, to ensure key deliverables are met on time and to budget
- Structure communication and meeting cadence, and drive plans across many teams
- Collaborate with team and business partners globally to accomplish objectives
- Understand, empathize, and expertly operate with diverse working styles and cultures
- Build and maintain project charters, project plans, and governance structures
- Identify and assess key measures to ensure project completion.
- Bring up issues about the project to management when necessary and advocate for responsible solutions to project problems
- Listen and encourage collaboration across many different disciplines with varying degrees of functional experience
- Provide clear, concise and appropriate communication to senior management, business partners, and peers across Retail People and wider People teams
- Project Management certification ideal
- Ability to effectively communicate complex technical information (both verbally and in writing) to a broad array of team members and stakeholders, including senior leaders, in a manner that facilitates understanding and decision-making
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including communication, stakeholder alignment, and professional presence
- Statistical, numerical and analytical principles and processes and experience in producing high level reports and presentation decks and ability to coordinate the source of reports & consolidate it in line with the expectation from management & stakeholders
- Innovative thinking with service quality, and its improvement, within limits of costs and business
- Have banking and financial institutions experience preferred
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.