Senior Analyst, Middle Office and Operations (Global Alternative Investment Firm)
- Permanent, Full time
- Charterhouse Partnership Singapore , EA Licence No: 13C6338
- 19 Feb 18 2018-02-19
I am currently exclusively representing a Privately-Owned Investment Management Firm to hire an experienced Middle Office / Operations Senior Analyst to join their team in Singapore, as part of their expansion growth plans. The firm manages distressed funds for their clients and invests in Alternative Markets globally. They invest globally and across asset types, including Real Estate, Corporate Credit, Mortgages, Speciality Finance and Transportation.
Reporting to the Head of Operations based in Singapore, you will have the excellent opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment and global business. You will have the opportunity to provide complex transactional support and develop expertise on bank-debt as well as having an integral role in working closely with the Corporate and Traded Credit Investment Team.
As a key member of the team in Singapore, you will liaise closely with internal and external parties to provide pre- and post- settlement operational support of complex transactions including Bank Debt and Trade Claims.
You will analyse P&L for the Bank Debt and other OTC instruments and provide assistance in the Valuation process around complex deals, including working with Investment Professionals to resolve any issues.
You will manage Security Reference Master setup and maintenance of Bank Debt and Claim Security types and be actively involved in implementing new policies / procedures and internal controls across locations.
Being part of the global team, you will also have the opportunity to work closely with Operations and Middle Office colleagues across regions , and with Prime Brokers, Custodians and Executing Brokers – and review daily cash and position reconciliations and to set up securities and maintain data in a SRM.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree Qualified (Business / Economics / Finance)
- Minimum of 5+ years or relevant experience
- MUST have working knowledge of LSTA and LMA Debt closing process
- MUST have worked in Alternative Investment Firms / Asset Management / Financial Institution
- Good to have exposure to Credit Products
- Working knowledge of Bloomberg and Advent Geneva Portfolio Management System a plus
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to engage effectively and build strong relationships with stakeholders (internal and external)
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to MatthewN@charterhouse.com.sg or contact Matthew Ng at +65 6435 5633 for more information.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1108941