Senior Analyst, Line 1 Operations Risk & Control
- Nov 25, 2021
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with a regional Corporate Bank with strong footprints and relationship in the Asia region.
The Singapore team is looking for a Senior Analyst to join their Operations Risk and Control team. Reporting to the team lead, you will be expected to look at day-to-day operational risk agenda for Operations, drive and execute operational management activities such as operations level projects and ad-hoc change initiatives.
Role and responsibilities
- Provide independent risk advisory to Operations on all risk & control matters
- Subject matter expert in Group issue/incident/control policies
- Conduct bite-size training sessions on risk related topics
- Prepare monthly Operations Operational Risk & Control pack
- Consistently reviewing KRIs & KPIs as forward/leading indicators
- Governance over all risk items owned by Operations and ensuring they meet SLA (e.g. incident recording, closure before due date etc.)
- Facilitate annual Control Self-Assessment exercise
- Co-ordinate Service Level Agreement refresh to ensure services and SLAs are up to date
- Conduct quarterly Service Review Meetings with stakeholders and outsourced service providers
- Drive and execute operational management activities (e.g. projects / change) impacting Operations.
- Produce and update the Single View of Change artefact for governance and accountability.
- Deep-dive risk based analysis to identify any issues with the reporting
- Work with internal/external stakeholders to deliver the annual FATCA/CRS report submissions for Singapore and Hong Kong.
- Responsible for ensuring timeliness and accuracy of risk reports and management dashboards.
- Minimum 4 years experience in banking, preferably in a risk and control role
- Experience in 1st line Defense, Project Management are advantageous
- Interest in working on diverse topics within operations
- Able to work independently
- Strong communications and partnership skills
- Strong analytical skills Technical Skills
- Proficiency in MS office particularly in Excel and Powerpoint
If you are interested in the role and would like to discuss the opportunity further, please click apply now or email Hagen at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd, EA License No: 11C5502
Lee Boon Hou (Hagen), Registration No: R1870932