Senior Analyst, Client Service
BNY Mellon Clearance & Collateral Management provides collateral solutions to global market participants. Through the efficient and optimal collateralization of trading and counterparty exposures, Collateral Management assists its clients in managing risk, capital and liquidity via its ability to provide the broadest market, transaction and client coverage across several asset classes globally. As a member of the Collateral Management team, you will be part of a global market leader, working with a world class group in multiple global locations and servicing some of the largest clients worldwide.
Evolving regulations, increasing capital constraints, liquidity concerns and the growing demand for transparency are among the many challenges our clients face. These challenges require new thinking and new solutions. BNY Mellon can help clients access capital, financing and liquidity through our suite of foreign exchange, securities finance, collateral management and segregation, capital markets, liquidity and prime brokerage services.
With over 1000 employees across three continents and $3 trillion in inventory of lendable assets for securities lending, we pride ourselves on offering clients trading, financing, liquidity and collateral solutions by offering innovative services, market insight, industry expertise and scalable technology and deliver services. We bring together our experts, technology and operational strengths to offer effective solutions that help our clients manage their risk, capital and liquidity needs. Role responsibilities: Thought
- Works as a SME (Subject Matter Expert) within Clearance & Collateral Management helping external clients resolve day-to-day issues.
- Applies problem solving skills while monitoring client inquiries, escalating non-routine or complex issues as needed.
- Uses in-depth knowledge of client issues and needs to contribute to business development efforts. Uses broad understanding of BNY Mellon products and services to best propose expanded offerings to clients for front office consideration.
- Cultivates innovation through a thorough understanding of operational processes, and the creative application of technological or process improvements. Applies advanced problem solving skills, judgement, and experience to analyze information.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and demonstrate a strong customer focus and customer orientation.
- Actively develops a strong network of relationships across internal & external stakeholders to leverage the entire organization and to drive execution.
- Adapts approach and demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of different people and situations. Must display tact and diplomacy in difficult and or awkward situations as well strong influencing skills.
- Takes on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm.
- Demonstrates curiosity and takes initiative to learn.
- Takes accountability for their own performance and speaks up when they disagree with others.
- Sets high standards, does what is right, and acts with integrity.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 0-3 years of non-cash collateral or capital markets experience preferred.
- Client facing skills combined with a technical / operational background preferred.
Operations Internal Jobcode:
Global Collateral Management-HR07720 Requisition Number: