Senior Analyst - Transportation
- Not Specified
- Contract, Full time
- Randstad Sourceright Singapore
- 08 Jan 18 2018-01-08
· Global healthcare leader with broadly diversified business · World's most admired company · Fortune 500 company
Our client is an US healthcare company with a broadly diversified business across consumer, pharmaceutical and medical device segments. They have an annual turnover of US$70 billion, with more than 125,000 employees across 60 countries with a heritage of more than 130 years.
Job Responsibilities: Senior Analyst, Transportation has the responsibility of consolidating and driving meaningful insights from transportation data analytic, Invoice verification (Consumer AU and NZ), Purchase Information Record (PIR) maintenance and supporting ad-hoc regional air/ocean freight quote request
Metrics, Reporting & Analysis:
- Consolidate and drive meaningful insights from transportation data using analytics
- Invoice verification (Consumer AU and NZ)
- Purchase Information Record (PIR) maintenance
- Support ad-hoc regional air/ocean freight quote request
Freight Invoice Verification & Operational Activities:
- Provides support to business on day-to-day operations.
- Verify freight and W&D invoices for Consumer AU and NZ.
- Key contact between MDC and supplier for payment on freight and W&D (AU/NZ) invoices.
Purchase Information Record (PIR) Maintenance:
- PIR calculation (freight cost component) and maintenance as required
- Annual business planning and system upload
- Duties and tax for Consumer APSC as required
- Review and identify causal drivers of freight PPV and identify corrective action
- Comprehensive understanding and deployment of freight billing matrix to both internal and external customers.
- Collaborate; align and document new SOP as required.
- Ensure edit reports accurate and timely documentation for SOX compliance
- 3 years’ experience in supply chain management/freight and shipping or freight forwarding
- Degree in business management or supply chain is desirable
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn new skills/tools
On top of a competitive base salary, the company offers excellent career and training opportunities, attractive benefits and bonus schemes. If you are keen to take your career on to the next level, click apply. EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1655737