Senior Analyst - FCX Technology Integration
Experience and Skills
- Supporting, maintaining and coordinating client connectivity over SFTP, FIX and SWIFT protocols
- Devising tailored solutions for a range of simple and complex client integrations
- Manage both internal and external stakeholder expectations, across Business, Operations and Technology
- Partnering with application development to maintain and enhance the client connectivity platform
- Business process analysis and project management covering a broad range of business functions, from pre-trade to middle office
- Focus on timely and accurate delivery of all actions, as well as delivering superior service and resolution of issues.
- Critically review, identify, and communicate risks associated with processes and/or application deficiencies, considering implications within the current business environment.
- Recommend and oversee process and/or application improvements.
- Perform in-depth evaluation of complex business processes, system processes against industry standards.
Job Family Group:
- 5-8 years of relevant experience
- Excellent analytical and logical problem solving skills
- Exposure to project management and business analysis techniques, methodologies, and reporting
- Experience in client facing roles on business-critical projects
- Proven track record of delivery within a global environment
- Experience in the financial services sector and/or an investment bank
- Comfortable in the technical domain with understanding of how technology impacts business
- An understanding of Databases, SQL, UNIX commands and regular expressions
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Flexible in approach in order to adapt to changing circumstances
Technology Job Family:
Business Analysis / Client Services Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting