Senior Accountant - Commodity Trading
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Lincoln HR Group Singapore Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 15S7787
- 20 Sep 18 2018-09-20
Our Client, a Commodity Trading Firm is one of the subsidiaries of a Multi-Billion dollar Investment Corporation based in Asia. Currently there are expanding their presence in Singapore. With their steady growth in business, they are currently looking for a Senior Accountant to be based in their Singapore Office.
- Responsible for the completion of financial accounting activities which includeasset, liability, P&L, general ledger maintenance, financial close, etc.
- Prepares accurate and timely financial statements of annual/quarterly/monthly reports
- Coordinates with external tax agent for tax issues and compliance with local tax
- Responsible for Accounts Payable for the Singapore entity
- Supports the Director of Risk & Finance in the management of corporate trade
- Liaise with company secretary to support the Board to comply with local corporate
- Supports the Director of Risk & Finance to establish and implement the Internal
- Control Framework in coordination with Internal Audit and the External Auditors
- Involved in some budgeting and financial analysis activities
- Other duties as assigned
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate
- Diploma/Professional Degree in Accounting, Tax, Finance or equivalent
- CA or CPA professional qualifications would be advantageous
- Has a good understanding of Singapore Tax and IFRS requirements
- Effectively bilingual in spoken Chinese and English as this role will need to communicate with colleagues in China.