Our Client, one of an established Oil & Gas Trading company is seeking for a highly motivated and detailed finance & accounting individual to join them and grow in their business.
- Guiding and reviewing the work of the accountants to ensure timely and accurate financial close;
- Work with direct report to establish annual budget and quarterly forecasting;
- Responsible for preparation of management report and statutory financial statements in accordance to statutory requirements;
- Conduct a deep-dive business review to ensure reasonableness of PL & BS variance explanation and analysis;
- Responsible for submission of annual tax filing.
- Responsible for submission of quarter GST filing.
- Liaise with auditors and tax agent and handling inquiries, including GTP.
- Proactive in providing suggestions to improve and streamlining work processes and procedures to improve efficiency, productivity and effectiveness of the team.
- Review of monthly journals including accruals, provisions and prepayments.
- Assist the management in all other aspects and adhoc assignments including projects/system enhancements.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance, CA or ACCA;
- Qualified Accountant with professional membership;
- Fluent in English and Chinese, meticulous with good analytical skill;
- Minimum 7 years of accounting experience in preferably commodity trading field with Big 4 audit experience during early years;
- Strong sense of responsibility, attention to details and able to work under pressure and meet tight deadline;
- Experience with annual budgeting and forecasting;
- Experience with Navision accounting system is a plus. Must be proficient in Microsoft office program (Excel/Word);
- Consolidation experience will be an added advantage.