Singapore Managing Director
Senior AML Business Analyst
GFI is an international IT services company, currently employing about 27,000 people Worldwide.
GFI provides its clients with innovative, long-lasting industrial solutions to leverage performance from their information systems. We design and runs industrial platforms tailored to the economic and human considerations of its clients.
• Management Consulting | Digital Transformation | Innovation
• Operating over 26 countries,
• 2019 revenue of over 2.3 Billion Euros,
• 50 years of existence.
In order to support our forthcoming businesses and technological challenges, we seek innovative and agile people sharing our mind set.
We are now looking for a Senior AML BA to join our team in Singapore.
Our client uses NORKOM (NetReveal) AML (Vendor) & WM Monitor (In-house) application for its Financial security-monitoring framework. WM entity is launching a program to converge business process and IT applications across all countries by building a new multi-entity and multi-currency convergence platform.
Within the Compliance Division, the Senior Business Analyst (SBA) will lead the business analysis activities related to his/her area of expertise, covering the scope of Wealth Management – Compliance activity in Europe and in Asia.
This is a very important position, as the candidate will be the key contact for Compliance Financial Security and other transversal topics...
- Organize and run dedicated meetings or committees.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal third parties to analyse information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artefacts as needed: Functional requirements (GFS), Business Requirements Document, Use Cases, Screen and Interface designs, Business process design, minutes, review and validation with Sponsors, Presentation etc.
- To perform preliminary studies and analysis (including leading stakeholders workshops)
- To perform detailed study on platform convergence topic with go to market strategy leveraging existing NetReveal (NORKOM) & WM Monitor (In-house) application deployed across Europe & Asia.
- Analyse gaps in functionality and processes between European and Asian sites and propose solutions to converge and align them into a common design.
- Plan the migration strategy and change management activities related to these new projects
- Analyze and structure new requirements with all stakeholders involved in order to propose to the organization the best way to deliver appropriate solutions and integrate them in the overall program.
- Have relevant experience in defining and implementation of business rules, scenarios and supporting business parameters. Experience in AML rules will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and compliance requirements.
- Collaborate with the team’s experts to establish the technical vision and analyze trade-offs between usability and performance needs.
- Be the liaison between the business units, and technology teams.
- Participate to the full development lifecycle including design, estimation, planning, development support, test support, release, implementation & guarantee support.
- Coordinate, supervise and contribute to Users Acceptance Tests (UAT) related to new implementations
- Lead, with the support of technical teams, the definition of the solution and the implementation roadmap.
- Lead vendor discussions & solution for convergence and new version upgrade topics
Project Management & Governance
- Good steering committee presentation skills; capacity to interact with C-Level.
- Coordinate the implementation from a project management perspective and ensure the client’s Project governance applied at each step.
- Highlight any potential concerns / risks and proactively shares best risk management practices
- Manage all the decision making and analysis process allowing designing, validating the solution, and getting the necessary approvals in terms of architecture, IT risk and IT Security.
- Manage escalations during day-to-day business from stakeholders and propose amicable solutions.
- Ensure that every new solution implemented respects the client’s standards and allows for mutualisation / reuse as much as possible between sites.
- Coordinate with all teams, from same division or other divisions, working on the same project
- Passionate and ensure project is completed on time, on budget, with quality and meet the requirements as per the specifications
- Support on project management activities such as cost estimation, planning elaboration governance, including follow-up etc.
Skills & Experiences
- Self-starter with positive mind set to work in any challenging situations.
- Focused approach on objectives and can-do-attitude
- Strong proficiency with PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Visio
- Possess ability to manage various interested parties such as stakeholder, subject matter expert, third party vendor, contractor and business user.
- Capacity to negotiate
- Familiar with project management tools as well as issue and release management, production and support (JIRA, Service Now, PPM tools, etc)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, managers, subject matter experts and technical teams.
- Experience in analyzing the data, data sources and capability to translate the data analysis into business requirements.
- Experience in coordination of project with multiple IT assets, multiple owners and multiple sites
- Experiences with Agile & Waterfall methodologies
- High level knowledge on API and cloud topics will be added advantage
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- At least 10 years experiences
Other value-added skills
- Functional experience in Compliance Financial Security topics
- Strong knowledge of NORKOM (NetReveal), other AML monitoring tools
- Knowledge on NORKOM - Optimization AML module would be added advantage
- Knowledge on designing detection models and reporting
- Knowledge on scenario manager would be added advantage
- Knowledge on Command & Control reporting module
- Knowledge on Alert & Case manager
- Knowledge on SWIFT messages will be added advantage