Job Responsibilities/Requirements: Job Responsibilities:
This position will be based at a joint venture company which will be incorporated by M1 Limited and StarHub Mobile Pte Ltd. The primary focus of the role is to monitor and maintain 5G Mobile RAN systems to ensure operational efficiency and continuity for the Joint Venture Company's business.
- Lead the Operation team to carry out 24 x 7 daily monitoring of the 5G Mobile RAN and Security systems' faults and alarms.
- Oversee the implementation of the Trouble Ticketing System and the Operation team in the issuance of trouble tickets and tracking of the fault resolution to ensure that any fault raised is responded to and resolved within the agreed SLA.
- Coordinate with StarHub and M1 to develop, implement and maintain processes/procedures for daily operations, system configuration and maintenance activities.
- Coordinate with StarHub and M1 to assess, plan, align, schedule and implement Change Request (CR) raised by StarHub and M1.
- Coordinate and work with the equipment vendor, StarHub and M1 to test all gNode B software upgrade and patches with their respective 5G Core Network to ensure end to end compatibility.
- Coordinate with equipment vendor, StarHub and M1 to schedule a mutually agreed timeline to load the software upgrades/patches to the live network.
- Administer all system and user management functions of the 5G RAN OSS, which include:
Access right of the business stakeholders and the equipment vendors;
Software and hardware upgrades;
System maintenance (such as database maintenance).
- To coordinate with StarHub and M1 to support project implementation and network expansions.
- Interface with vendors and contractors on all operational and project support activities.
Degree in Electrical/Electronic/Telecommunication or related qualification; or
Experienced personnel who possess three to five years of related working experience.
Preferably to have hands on experience in 4G radio operation and maintenance and familiar with Singapore's site operation requirements and environment.
Preferably to have hands on experience and knowledge of IP networking and IP addresses planning (TCP/IP/switching/routing/protocols etc.)
Good working knowledge of network operation and maintenance platforms and tools.
Knowledge of 5G networks, computer networking and cloud computing would be an advantage.
Maintain a strong learning attitude and able to keep up in a fast-paced environment.
Able to work independently and is also a good team player.
Possess good communication skills.
Strong commitment to work and have good initiative.