Senior/Client Advisor (Onshore/Offshore)
- Permanent, Full time
- United Overseas Bank
- 22 Jan 18
Senior/Client Advisor (Onshore/Offshore)Senior/ Client Advisor (Onshore/Offshore), Privilege Banking
You will be part of a select group of highly trained financial professionals. You will be trained in the UOB Privilege Client Engagement Process and be our lead manager in developing and growing our Privilege client relationships. You will be required to provide financial advisory services as well as appropriate financial and investment solutions and advice to our affluent and high networth clients in Singapore. You will provide customers with timely information, advice and recommendations to fit their requirements. Building and maintaining long-term relationships with your clients is a key factor for success in this role.
- A recognized university degree.
- At least 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in the banking / financial industry, experienced in financial & investment product sales.
- Good knowledge of wealth management & investment products.
- Self-motivated, with strong sales drive & energy.
- Possess relevant accreditation (M1B, M5, M6, M6A, M8, M8A, M9, M9A HI)