Segment Manager, Global Consumer Financial Services
The Personal banking segment team is responsible for acquiring, retaining, engaging, and cross-selling to Personal Banking customers in OCBC bank. As this group constitutes of more than 2.5M customers, the team is especially focused on the Family and the Emerging Affluent sub-segments of customers and developing and enhancing the bank's value proposition for these customers. There is strong competition in this segment space among the Financial institutions and Fintechs in Singapore and hence the team play a key role in the organisation.
The Segment Manager will be responsible for supporting the Head of Personal Banking Segment to implement strategic initiatives related to wealth cross-sell and to retain and engage customers in the Personal Banking Segment. Beyond this, the role also involves building and enhancing products and services that are relevant to Personal banking customers. Responsibilities:
- Work closely with distribution, product, and analytics teams to develop and implement campaigns and initiatives for wealth cross-sell to drive wealth management revenue for the bank and take on the KPI for the same.
- Track and measure campaign performance for reporting on periodic basis and share best practices with stakeholders
- Act as the point person for all wealth x-sell campaigns and initiatives
- Develop strategic roadmap of customer banking propositions through customers' various life-stages, from cradle to new-to-workforce
- Generate actionable data insights based on customer behaviours
- Lead initiatives for customer life stage migration and customer retention at key life stages to ensure the cost to acquire customers remains low.
- Support some of the bank's strategic initiatives such as Branch of the Future by providing insights from Personal banking customer point of view.
- Min. 2 years of relevant segment management experience in financial institutions (customer acquisition, engagement, x-sell, segment development etc)
- Highly analytical, methodical and structured in approach to problem solving with a proven ability to work on own initiative.
- Strong data analysis and insight development capability
- Strong communicator and proven ability in influencing cross functional business units
- Proactive, results-oriented and organized with ability to succeed in a highly matrixed organization
- Exceptional team player with strong collaboration skills
- Understanding of financial markets, investment products and digital user experience
- Ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision (verbal & written)
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.