- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
Segment Development Manager, Group Marketing
Segment Development Manager, Group MarketingJob Description
This role requires the individual to review and manage the operational effectiveness of our customer-related processes, guidelines, policies, projects and operations for personal banking segment. Personal banking segment excludes Premier Banking, Premier Private Client and Bank of Singapore but includes all other sub-segments with personal banking, Frank and emerging affluents. The work scope for the team lead will also include but not limited to the following
- Identify gaps in existing processes and propose potential solutions to address gaps identified. The gaps can be compliance, service or operational in nature.
- Review existing onboarding processes and simplify or streamline these processes where necessary.
- Review existing onboarding guidelines and policies. Introduce new guidelines and policies where necessary.
- Manage customers' GIFTs and identify root causes to be addressed. Propose solutions where applicable.
- Review customer processes and journeys with the bank. Develop guidelines and standards across the various sub-segments and channels.
- Manage the benchmark and provide management a view of the operational effectiveness of the segment.
- Education: Degree or higher
- Experience: At least 6 years working in a bank, preferably with compliance, branch banking, branch support, distribution management. Past experience with audit background preferred.