Security Warden/Assistant Security Officer, Corporate Real Estate Services - Security
- Permanent, Full time
- United Overseas Bank
- 17 Dec 17
Security Warden/Assistant Security Officer, Corporate Real Estate Services - SecurityJob Responsibilities
- Patrol UOB premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors and gates.
- Answer alarms and investigate disturbances.
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons at UOB Buildings, Executive Suite and Dedicated Residences and maintain security in these premises.
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Report and relay to the Duty Control Room Officer on all matters pertaining to infringement of security regulations occurring within his area of responsibility and within his sight.
- Undertake any other assignment such as static duty or escort duty as and when required from time to time either at UOB Plaza 1 or 2 or any major UOB buildings, dedicated residences and corporate events.
- Proven working experience as a security personnel or relevant experiences
- Certified security officer from PLRD
- Ability to operate detecting systems and emergency equipment of the building
- Good knowledge of public safety and security procedures
- Basic computer skill will be an added advantage