Security Tools Admin
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 19 Apr 18
Do you like to work and explore multiple, complex IT technologies? Are you a customer-focused team player, who would like to become part of a large global organization? Would you like to take an opportunity to drive your career? We are looking for someone like that to:
- work within the global middleware services organization to provide all levels of support for PowerBroker/PowerKeeper, ODSEE,Kerberos
- provide day to day support of production and development environments
- be part of 24/7 Global Middleware Service Delivery team and support day to day operations through monitoring, Chat, incidents, SR & Change requests.
- be responsible for troubleshooting issues, LDAP package upgrade, Service maintenance, PowerKeeper access provisioning, role management, Kerberos package upgrade, incident management, change management, knowledge management,
- liaise with multiple teams for troubleshooting & fixing issues, perform installation and deployments, automation etc
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You will be part of a global team based in Singapore and we provide global security services across authentication, privileged escalation and directory services. We integrate closely with other partner teams such as unix, networks, wintel, database and storage. Our goal is to ensure operational stability in a global environment while maintaining highly secure privileged escalation systems and leading edge authentication and directory services.
Your experience and skills
- at least 3+ years experience and knowledge of the following technologies
- a university degree in computer science, management information systems or professional certifications or equivalent work experience in an IT field.
- good Knowledge in Oracle DB/SQL 2014
- knowledge of Perl/Shell Scripting
- extremely strong in Solaris 10 + & RHEL 5.x+
- experienced in administrating with LDAP, Kerberos, NIS, Powerbroker and Powerkeeper.
What we offer
Together. Thatâ€™s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.