Security Operations Specialist: Data Protection & Application Security
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
This role will report into the Security Operations DPAS Singapore lead. The Primary platform for support will be based on Directory Services, PING Federate & Physical Access Systems, Providing support for adoption, debugging of issues and maintenance items (Administration tasks and documentation creation/evaluation).In addition to the core ask, the candidate will also be key in providing regional coverage and support in the adoption & operation of all DPAS platforms, working with clients and partners in maintaining & implement requirements. On-call work will be expected as part of a global support model. However, it is expected that this will be a low frequency due to the follow the sun support model and level 1 teams providing a global presence.
Your future colleagues
Group Chief Technology Officer (GCTO) is a global organization of over 6'000 staff aligned to the product suite that supports Information Technology infrastructure (e.g. mainframe, servers, connectivity, desktop, mobile, Lync, and voice). It encompasses support for all Credit Suisse IT infrastructure requirements.
Group CTO Chief Operating Officer (COO) team provides the leadership and operational processes necessary to deliver financial discipline and operating efficiency. It ensures that CTO has the proper operational policies, controls, and governance, administrative and reporting procedures, communications strategy, and human capital programs in place to effectively grow the organization. It accomplishes this through a process driven approach guided by the strategic objectives of Group CTO.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values. You Offer
To excel in this role, you should possess: Qualifications:
- Outstanding teamwork and communication/information sharing capabilities
- Good knowledge of processes, standards and operational deployment requirements
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations
- Ability to work tight deadlines without compromising quality
- Highly organized and good attention to details
- Broad knowledge of IT infrastructure
- Educated to degree level or with minimum three years industry experience in technical computing ideally in the financial industry
Technical / business Skills & Knowledge
- Advanced troubleshooting experience
- Scripting and Programming awareness
- Experience of Change-Management
- Banking experience
- Single Sign On (SAML/OAuth) implementations e.g. Ping Federate
- Directory Skills (LDAP and Active Directory)
- TLS/SSL, PKI certificates
- Solid numeracy and analytical skills
- Exposure to large (1000+) server environment
- MS Power Point, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Visio
- Directory experience (LDAP not Active directory) e.g. Sun/Oracle/DSEE/Unbound ID
- Hardware Security Module (HSM) and/or Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) experience
- Identity Rights Management (IRM), Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- LDAP protocol, LDAP command line tools.
- Korn Shell / Perl scripting.
- In depth knowledge of TCP/IP
- Banking experience
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.