Security IT Test Manager - SOAP UI
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 21 Jan 18
Are you an experienced Test Manager with good understanding of the Security IT area? Are you a strong communicator, multitasker and exceptional executor? Are you able to manage in parallel several tasks and aggressive timelines? We're looking for someone like this to:
- ensure that the testing is carried out is in line with UBS testing standards
- perform Test management activities such as Test Planning (Manual & Automation), Estimations and Approach
- directing and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis, identifying resource needs, performing quality review; and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately
- provide Defect, Weekly Status and Test Completion Reporting to QAM and Project Stakeholders and manage risks and issues
- manage Functional and Non Functional (Automation) resources in the Test Team.
- maintain QA Requirement traceability and Defect Management
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working within the Technology Services GE COS QA & Testing Services Team. We are responsible for testing services for various strategic projects, especially on the Access Management space. The team is located in Switzerland, India, Singapore and the US.
Your experience and skills
- defined and implemented the overall test approach effectively with the QA manager to determine which types of testing are required
- ensured that all test phases have appropriate entry / exit criteria and monitors achievement of these criteria
- knowledge of Agile /Waterfall methodology
- knowledge of Usability, Reliability , Business Continuity Management , Performance , Load and Volume Testing
- ability to prepare and execute Test plans, Test cases, and Test scripts
- good experience in test case design, execution (using Quality Center), defect tracking (using Quality Center /JIRA)
- good experience in writing SQL queries and basic Unix knowledge
- good experience (2+ years) in functional automation of Web and REST Services using SOAPUI & basic Groovy scripting knowledge
- flexible in context switching between manual and automation testing
- able to explain concepts and solutions clearly and concisely & engage proactively with QA Manager regarding project statuses, resourcing and risks
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.