Security Expert - Network Security
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team!About BNP Paribas in Asia Pacific ( www.apac.bnpparibas )
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 15,000 employees* and a presence in 14 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 74 countries with more than 190,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you're valued as part of our team!
* excluding partnerships
APAC Production Security teams (based in Singapore and India) is covering multiple IT Security challenging tasks for BNP Paribas Asia Pacific region, such as:
- Emergency Response (Production follow-up of Security Incidents in coordination with APAC CSIRT team)
- Network Security
- Vulnerability & Compliance Security scanning
- Privileged Identity Management
- Designing & Implementation of Security solutions
- Production Support of Security solutions
The team in Singapore is currently looking for an IT Security Professional, mainly in order to improve work on the Web Application Firewall deployment & BAU.
The new joiner will be working within Network Security team, and will play a main role on the Web Application Firewall deployment & run within APAC Internet Facing scope:
- Follow-up of the deployment & project
- Design of the processes (onboarding, UAT, run, change, review) in close coordination with Paris Global team
- Awareness & Trainings around WAF
- Configuration & Fine-tuning of WAF in close coordination with ADM and APS teams
- Day-to-day WAF maint. & update
Given the diversity of activities within Production Security, the new team member will have the opportunity over time to expand his knowledge & responsibilities on the other topics managed by the teams.
1. Fine tuning of WAF with ADM / APS teams
2. Deployment of WAF & related follow-up / reporting
3. Process design for WAF in APAC with Paris HQ Teams
4. Day-to-day WAF maint. & update
5. Training/Awareness on WAF
1. Contribute to the Permanent Control framework for implementation of policies and procedures in day-to-day business activities, such as Control Plan
2. Contribute to Internal Audit response activities
3. Comply with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines
4. Contribute to improvement of tools used by Production Security to follow-up on the Security Incidents
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
• 2/3 year experience in IT Security minimum
• Experience in Development and knowledge of main IT Languages (Java, C, C#) and WebServices
• University degree, preferably in Computer Science with spec. in IT Security
• Exceptional communication and advocacy skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to express complex technical issues in an easily understood manner.
• Curious and highly implicated in IT Security
• Team player
• Knowledge of WAF tools is appreciated
• Experience in a multi-cultural and/or international environment is appreciated
• CISSP or other Security certifications are appreciated
• Experience in Development languages is appreciated