Be part of a top tier secuity teamGlobal exposure with a tier-1 institutionRESPONSIBILITIESBe a product security champion by driving Security Architecture and Design, implementation and optimization for Web, API and Mobile backend applications across Visa.Engage in the initial requirements definition including analysis of threats
and risks and alignment with security, Engineering, IT and Architecture standards. Conduct and facilitate security reviews, threat modelling including deep design reviews throughout the development lifecycle. Facilitate "table-top"/red-team/scenario analysis exercises in conjunction with other SME's; and plan the resolution of any identified vulnerabilities/issues. You’ll be working on enabling/building security controls which protect the applications from attacks on various platforms and technologies, like:
Automate security tools and processes ensuring innovation and advancement strategies that keep pace in the areas of access control, security-in-depth, secure transaction processing, secure coding practices for web and mobile applications. Help business and product team to achieve various compliance certifications like PCI, FFIEC etc. Identify and analyse system and application level vulnerabilities to provide recommended counter measures or mitigating controls that reduce risk to an acceptable and manageable level. Requirements
- Linux, Windows, VMWare, Openstack, SDN, Public cloud like AWS, Google
- Cybersecurity tools like IDS, SIEM, Tripwire, Tanium, Netwitness, Netflow, WAF
- HSMs, Tokenization systems, data encryption solutions from Safenet, Vormetric etc
- Web technologies like HTTP, SOAP, REST services, AJAX
- Databases like Oracle, MS SQL, Redis, Cassandra
- Caching services like Hazelcast, Coherence, and messaging systems like Kafka, MQ
- Web Access Management solutions like Forgerock, Siteminder, Custom/in-house Security Frameworks
- Not more than 8 years of experience in the Cybersecurity field
- Excellent knowledge and experience on defense-in-depth design review, in Web Application Security and Threat Modelling.
- Excellent knowledge of data protection concepts and cryptographic fundamentals, encryption algorithms
- Technical experience with security technologies including, but not limited to, intrusion detection/prevention, event correlation, firewall, antivirus, anti-spam, policy enforcement, patch/configuration management, usage monitoring, audit, secure application development, etc.
Reg No. R1653400
BeathChapman Pte Ltd
Licence no. 16S8112
Ethos BeathChapman (EBC) is a global group of executive recruitment experts in Australia, Asia and EMEA, with a broader network beyond. We connect exceptional people to exceptional companies.
Our multidisciplinary expertise covers corporate and specialised functions across Financial Services, Technology, Fintech, Legal, Accounting, Risk and Compliance recruitment markets, among others.
Established 2005 in Sydney, EBC’s mid-sized agility and solutions-focused approach enables us to flex where traditional search consultancies have failed, and scale beyond the reach of boutiques, in designing highly flexible solutions that address the client’s unique needs.
Today, we have six offices worldwide in Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan, Netherlands and the UK. EBC is part of the Nikkei-listed Will Group, Inc. We also own Quay Appointments and CONNECT, the staffing and managed solutions specialists.
Let’s connect, and make exceptional happen, together: www.ethosbc.com
MOM licence no. 16S8112 | Reg No. R1220502