Security Domain Architect
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Define and manage the Identity & Access Management (IAM) architecture artefacts and corresponding target state roadmap within the given functional and technical standards in alignment with the Security Architecture Authority.
- Be a security architecture advisor and subject matter expert (SME) on Identity& Access Management and provide deep consulting expertise on complex projects, delivering workable and risk/threat-driven solutions. Communicate the principles for how we govern and build security capabilities in the Bank.
- Aligns IAM architecture principles with Security Architecture Authority and ensures alignment of the both roadmaps to Security Principles and Architectural Framework. Assesses impact of new requirements and ensures adequate change management and synchronisation between service and function target state.
- Review changes to the Identity& Access Management service architecture as required by projects or programmes. Actively exchanges knowledge in all matters related to threat led architecture, design, and risk and ensures that the defined architecture and strategy is implemented correctly within the IAM service domain.
- Responsible for the high level architectural design of all solutions within the domain in conjunction with the respective service managers for Access Management, Privileged Identity Management, Multi-Factor Authentication and ensures all design patterns are appropriately documented and maintained in the corresponding repositories and these reflect both the current implementation and the intended target view.
- Responsible for the strategic evolution of the capabilities within the IAM domain in alignment with changing business needs, threat landscape and technical requirements to increase the quality of the selected solutions concerning identify, protect, detect, respond & recovery domains. This also includes topics such as long-term sustainability and convergence of products over time and replacement of existing products.
- Monitor and understand the market and threat landscape and provide inputs of resulting opportunities and risks for the Identity & Access Management domain.
- Represent the domain in key service architecture governance forums.
- Work closely with Security Architecture Authority, service and solution architects, engineers, project teams.
- 10+ years' experience in Banking, Information Security Technology; 5+ years' experience in Design, Architecture or Engineering
- Strong Technical skills and good understanding in cross-functional technologies (IAM, Data Protection, Threat Management, Vulnerability Management, etc.). Comprehensive knowledge of all architectural domains: business, data, application, product, and infrastructure
- Highly entrepreneurial with a high level of motivational energy, passion in field and an unrelenting drive to success. Excellent organisational and leadership skills with ability to manage multiple deadlines and effectively prioritise
- Experience of developing an effective stakeholder strategy, influencing relevant stakeholders and decision makers, and executing decisions efficiently and consistently
- In depth understanding of cyber-attack methodologies, vectors and corresponding mitigations in an Enterprise environment. Completed training and/or certification in an Enterprise Architecture framework and Project Management methodology
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Computer Science/Information Technology or its equivalent with security related certifications (e.g. SANS GIAC, SABSA, CISSP)
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .