A global telecom and technology giant client of ours is looking for a consultant who is experienced in consulting across enterprise infrastructure, application and cloud security technologies as well as internationally recognised cybersecurity frameworks and regional cybersecurity regulations to join their Singapore team. The ideal candidate must enjoy establishing meaningful relationships with key technical clients and stakeholders, have a strong business acumen and be passionate about cyber security.
Main objectives of the role:
- To provide technical consultation on Cyber Security opportunities and client initiatives.
- To run workshops with customers to define business, operational and technical requirements and to support them through their cyber security journey.
- Create technical designs (both high-level designs and low-level designs) aligned to customer requirements, implementation documents and solution roadmaps.
- Implement and manage security controls both technical and non-technical across multiple industries and organisations of varying size.
- Enable customer operational teams through knowledge transfer workshops and creation of associated documentation.
- Work with customers to measure the effectiveness of security controls, recommending improvements where possible.
- Act as a Cyber Security SME both within the Security team as well as the international organisation across Asia.
- Mentor members of the security practise to support the development of those less experienced than yourself.
- Drive security conversations with existing and potential customers, establishing yourself as a trusted advisor and SME.
- Support the ongoing development of the cybersecurity methodology and ways of working.
- Assist presales team in preparing technical documents in response to requests for information (RFI), requests for proposals (RFP) and solution proposals.
- 5+ years of experience in technical customer facing roles; working with security solutions, policies and practices is preferable.
- Up to date certifications in one or more relevant technologies.
- Solid understanding of cloud & endpoint security.
- Experience in design, implementation and management of security solutions to on premise/hybrid and cloud environments.
- Experience in conducting gap analysis and creating associated roadmaps.
- Experience in creating target operating models across people, process and technology.
- Experience in implementing internationally recognised cybersecurity frameworks.
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking, prioritization skills and ability to manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Excellent written/oral communication and presentation skills with an ability to build long lasting relationships with customers and technical stakeholders.
- Excellent people and presentation skills.
How to apply:
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global firm that takes prides in its diverse, friendly and flexible working environment and has a world-class engineering culture. Please register your interest by applying to this exciting career move and/or by getting in touch with either
Jon +65 9776 5552 firstname.lastname@example.org OR
Simon +65 8318 4164 email@example.com