Securities and Compliance Administrator
- May 27, 2021
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with a Custodian Bank who is well known for their settlements and clearing services.
The Singapore team is looking for a Settlement and Compliance Administrator to join their Operations department. You will work closely with the Team Lead to provide daily support in monitoring and screening of settlement transactions and dealing with settlement queries.
Role and responsibilities
- Review securities issues based on agreed terms and conditions
- Monitoring of settlement transactions to ensure timely execution
- Investigation on all potential true matches against screening tools
- Handling of customer and internal queries related to settlements
- Assist in ad-hoc projects and systems enhancements
- Diploma holder
- Preferably 2-3 years of relevant experience in settlements and monitoring
- Good working knowledge on Custodian Banking and securities transactions
- Team player and jovial personality
If you are interested in the role and would like to discuss the opportunity further, please click apply now or email Hagen at email@example.com for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd, EA License No: 11C5502
Lee Boon Hou (Hagen), Registration No: R1870932