Securities Transfers Analyst (Contract)
- Contract, Full time
- Randstad Singapore Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 94C3609
- 18 Dec 17 2017-12-18
Our client is looking for securities transfers specialists to join their team!
about the company
Our client is an established private bank with strong presence in Singapore, with growth plans in place for the coming year. They offer a full suite of private banking products and services, with a focus to build world class service in wealth management solution.
about the job
You will be part of the security transfers and settlement team, with focus on processing securities transfers received from front office. This is an end-to-end transfers position and you will be liaising with multiple stakeholders in view of transfers. Other key responsibilities include:
- Ensure timely transfers and settlement of trades
- Process transfer entries and fees accurately for clients
- Responsible for the correct instruction of transfers, matched and resolve any unsettled trades
- Escalation of unsettled transfers on a timely basis
skills and experience required
- At least 1 year of experience in similar function within the private banking space - securities transfers
- Good knowledge of securities product - equities, bonds and funds
- Experienced in SWIFT and Microsoft office
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Chanel Wee at 6510 1365.
EA: 94C3609/ R1223887