Job Reference # 192711BR
Are you detail oriented, even when multitasking? Do you know how to shine in a supporting role? We're looking for someone like that to help us:
• Ensure transfer documents/instructions and forms are valid and complete
• Liaise with counterparty for custodian details and set dates for completion of transfers
• Provide assistance to the execution desks and client advisors when required to give inputs on the operational process
• Failed trade investigation checking with custodians and liaising with the counterparties.
• Ensure proper filing of closed transfers documents
• Ensure EOD all tasks are completed and SLA is guaranteed
• Look into reconciliation breaks and other controls for better risk mitigation
• Participate in regulatory change programs and other initiatives when required Your team
You'll be working in the Securities Settlements team in Singapore. We are primarily responsible for the trading support of securities related transactions for Wealth Management clients in APAC. Your expertise
– a university degree
– an understanding of the trade lifecycle and prior experience in a role like this.
– a good grasp of process and system dependency
– good prioritizing and multi-task skills
– excellent teamwork and cross-team collaboration
– great computer skills and the willingness to learn new programs About us
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Join us
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now. Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.