Securities Settlements Analyst
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 19 Jan 18
Are you a master of transactions? Do you know how to take care of clients? We're looking for someone like that who can:
– prepare documentation, process transactions, and perform other tasks related to control and reconciliation
– monitor and process pending items, correcting discrepancies
– launch investigations, provide information and compose correspondence
– identify and resolve technical issues with reconciliation tool and file management
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Securities Settlements team in Singapore. This team is a dynamic team which handles the settlements activities for all markets, and all products from Equities, Fixed income, structured products and funds.
Your experience and skills
– a university degree
– experience in financial services
– command of Microsoft Excel
– totally focused on client service
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.