Securities Settlement Officer
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 Jul 18 2018-07-20
The incumbent will be part of an exciting function, responsible for processing and controls of banking operations in the Asia Securities team. The team is in charge of processing and managing risk relating to securities & derivatives settlements, transfers, income (coupons/dividends) and asset creation and maintenance. The incumbent reports and provides key support to his/her line manager. Versatile, he/she guarantees that services delivered to PB clients are performed under the best conditions of efficiency & productivity. The incumbent works closely with his/her colleagues to provides clients technical expertise and solutions in timely, accurate and comprehensive manner.
• Obtain an excellent knowledge of the system, S2i, as well as the company, including its vision, objective and culture
• Responsible for securities settlements and transfers
• Participates in the cross training into other functions like income/asset set up and maintenance
• Participates to CA-PBS Asia Operations projects
• Proactive drives and implements process enhancement and improvements
• Works closely with colleagues locally and abroad
• Ensures training of new colleagues, where required
• Familiar with financial products (Securities, FX/MM) as well as the market infrastructures, regulations and operational risks related to the trade processing and settlement of these products. Knowledgeable about SWIFT messages types.
• Ability to highlight operations risks and provide appropriate suggestions.
• Bachelor degree, and / or professional qualification in Banking / Finance
• At least 3-5 years of banking transactions & settlements processing experience. Experience in Private Banking is a plus.
•Familiar with financial products (Securities, FX/MM) as well as the market infrastructures, regulations and operational risks related to the trade processing and settlement of these products. Knowledgeable about SWIFT messages types.
• Knowledge of the S2i system will be preferred.
• Ability to pick up technical skills / product knowledge quickly
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work under stressful and fast pace environment
• Results oriented, self-motivated and meticulous
• Strong dedication to quality of service, “can do” as well as a team player attitude