- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
- 21 Feb 18
Secured Analyst, Group Portfolio Analytics & Reporting - Consumer, GRM
Secured Analyst, Group Portfolio Analytics & Reporting - Consumer, GRMResponsibilities:
- To generate MIS and perform risk analytics of retail lending product portfolios in a timely, consistent and controlled manner.
- To work closely with credit approval, collection, finance and business teams to identify credit risk issues and opportunities and improve risk management processes.
- To provide insight and recommendation for management decision based on the findings from the analysis.
- To support major credit initiation system projects and other initiatives.
- 0 - 2 years of working experience in Consumer portfolio management and analytics
- Preferable to have working knowledge of the bank's systems and reporting infrastructure
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and to work independently
- Willing to take on new challenges and work in a fast-paced environment
- Basic knowledge of SAS EG/BASE for data manipulation and management
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Visual Basic for Applications and programming