Section Head Business Analyst, Group Insurance
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- BeathChapman , EA Licence No: 16S8112
- 19 Jul 18 2018-07-19
Digital Transformation Innovative environment For highly ambitious professionals with good understanding of Group Insurance
A leading insurance organization is looking for a Section Head, Business analyst to head up the new division - Group insurance. To succeed in this role, you have to have a good understanding of Group Insurance and has experience in a full transformation process. with effective communication and presentation skills and confident in working with senior management. In return, you can expect to work in a motivating environment with many career progression pathways and you will be offered an attractive remuneration package.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements..
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA.
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in business analysis or a related field.
- A good understand of group insurance is a must
- Leadership experience is a must
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Ability to take on ambiguity
- Innovative & pioneer mindset
- Analytical and conceptual thinking skills..
- Experience leading and developing top performing teams.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
Interested candidates can forward their CVs in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number JT/AYBC-073027/AH
Reg No. R1652932
BeathChapman Pte Ltd
Licence no. 16S8112