The Scrum master has a background in banking/capital markets and will lead a new squad.
Role and responsibilities:
- Manager stakeholder expectations
- Manage Scope/backlog (Backlog grooming, sprint planning, standup etc)
- Manage Estimations
- Manage Roadmap
- Leading the squad team
- Tracking of sprint retrospective actions
- Facilitating user story workshops
- Communicate transversally with other teams
- report and escalate accordingly with management
- Knowledge of project life cycle in V-Cycle, Waterfall, SCRUM
Profile requirements :
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required.
- SCRUM, PMP certifications appreciated.
- 5+ Years as Scrum master or Project manager
- General Finance and banking knowledge and work experience in Financial industry.
- General knowledge on Financial products (Equities, listed Derivatives, Bonds, Funds) and transaction flow.
- Experience in leading a team and managed timeline is a must.
- Nice to have: CA Clarity PPM Resource, JIRA, …
- Nice to have: Experience on trades execution and trades booking projects