Scrum Master (Customer Communication Platform), Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology & Operations
Duties of the Scrum Master
- Facilitate the team for better creativity and improve the efficiency of the development team.
- Manage the scrum process with the coordination of scrum team in Agile methodology.
- Remove the impediments for the scrum team.
- Arrange daily stand-up meetings, schedule and facilitate meetings, demo and decision-making processes in order to ensure quick inspection and proper use of adaptation process.
- Assist product owner in making the product backlogs in good shape and make them ready for the next sprint.
- Conduct retrospective meetings.
- Organize and facilitate the sprint planning meeting.
- Act as safeguard for the team.
- Facilitate daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings .
- Responsible for conflict resolution, does conversation by focusing on scrum values of openness, honesty and respect.
- Forecast the numbers of deliverables possible in an iteration, which is based on evidence and reliable source.
- Be the expert in estimation and planning, know how to create useful, reliable and practical plans for software development projects.
- Be the good coach in Agile practices, coach individuals and interactions over processes and tools.
- Assist the team to clarify goals and actions to achieve them.
- Shield the team from outside distractions and interferences
- Ensure the correct use of scrum process and track and remove impediments.
- Scrum master is a servant first, who serves his team members before considering about himself
- Knowledge of Agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban , XP, etc.
- Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules and practices.
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches, like: Kanban , Crystal, FDD, XP, etc.
- Knowledge of Agile techniques such as User Stories, Continuous Integration, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
- Knowledge of other methodologies other than Agile-Scrum to explain other methodologies to motivate the team.
- Able to take and understand commitment to deliver the product on time.
- Knowledge of tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc.
- Familiar with common development practices, Service oriented environments, and Agile practices.
- Know about the value of metrics and incremental delivery.
- Good skills to coach team how to follow agile scrum, which really works.
- Understand the basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental development.
- Basic knowledge of software development processes and procedures to understand his team needs
- A friendly communicative person, because when team is moving fast in Agile, communication is the effective force which holds the team together.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.