About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Coordinates and facilitates agile ceremonies (sprint planning, sprint demo, sprint retrospective and daily stand-up meetings)
- Facilitate the team to self-organize, self-manage and deliver Coordinates with the release team Address scrum team's impediments
- Sets up Project Dashboard for reporting, for team to maintain
- Protects team from distractions, such as mid-sprint change-requests
- Good understanding of the SDLC
- CSM , PMP certifications
- Good technical experience on software delivery
- 10 years experience working in Financial Markets technology and/or Securities Services.
- Knowledge of agile methodology
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
- Understand the fundamentals of iterative and incremental development.
- Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burn down metrics, velocity, user stories etc.
- Needs to be an expert in estimation and planning
- Knowledge of JIRA/Confluence/
- Should have knowledge about FM Products, knowledge of API Banking or payment gateways, reconciliations.
- Technical skills to be updated based on project requirements
- Practitioner level Agile certifications, e.g. CSP , ICP-ACC, SAFe-S PC,etc
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.