- SGD150000 - SGD220000 per annum
- Temporary, Full time
- Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 03C5451
- 13 Feb 18 2018-02-13
An exciting Scrum Master job has just become available at a global financial services organisation in Singapore.
About the Scrum Master Role:
You will work with the team to deliver agile and scrum practices organisationally and for a mulity release Target Operating Model Transformation Programme.
- Define and implement team and wider organisational Agile-adopting maturity model
- Assess the scrum maturity of the team and organisation and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organisation
- Guide the team and organisation on how to use Agile/ Scrum practices and leverage the value chain in a transformation environment
To succeed in this Scrum Master role, you should be Scrum/Agile-certified with hands-on experience.
- A deep understanding of asset managment technology product and data, its associated processes, systems, controls and deliverables
- Experienced Scum Master role for at least two years in a software development team that diligently applied scrum priniciples, practices and theory
- Knowledge of XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD
- Techniques: User stories, ATDD, TDD, Continoue Integration, Continuous Testing and Pairing Automated Testing
The company is a prominent global player in the financial services space. If you have a successful track record managing projects within financial services and are looking to take the next step in your career, this Scrum Master job is the role for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1656338 Charmaine Tan