- Temporary, Full time
- Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 03C5451
- 10 Dec 17 2017-12-10
An established global bank based in Singapore is seeking a strategic Scrum Master to work within a large digital banking transformation program. In this job, you will be responsible for facilitating the delivery of capabilities using the Scrum framework.
About the Scrum Master Role:
In this business critical role, you will be working with the Delivery Head to plan and facilitate the transition of projects from the traditional Waterfall delivery plan to a new agile software delivery framework. You will also play an important part in facilitating an uplift in technical excellence across the team, including the adoption of DevOps and automated testing tools.
- Drive the adoption and roll-out of agile, lean and modern software design and engineering practices
- Ensure that the risks, issues, costs and schedules are appropriately managed following agile principles, and that the progress is tracked and communicated to internal and external stakeholders using visual management techniques
- Lead the scrum team in design methods and principles
- Remove impediments and drive organisational change
- Work with the business to establish frameworks for the delivery of online capability to clients via the web or through relationship management tools
- Work with the technology teams to coordinate development and create a delivery pipeline across multiple streams
The successful Scrum Master will need to have demonstrated proven competence in software development and coaching experience.
- Ability to apply strong leadership and assertiveness to deliver projects on time and within the stakeholders' expectations
- At least three years' experience in and knowledge of agile project management standards and techniques
- Expertise on user-centred design is preferred
- Implementation experience in the private banking, wealth management or investment banking space with large-scale programmes is preferred
- Scrum Master and /or Product Owner certification is required
This international financial institution needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in the banking world. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Scrum Master job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1325854 Kelly Soh