Salesforce Technical / Solution Architect
Roles and Responsbilities:
- Strong experience and understanding of business processes in Service and Sales
- 12- 17 years of experience. Should have previous or current hands on experience in Salesforce development
- Should be capable of proposing Salesforce Architecture, both Technical and Solution
- Excellent communication skills and experience interacting with business and IT
- Must be involved in 3-4 Salesforce implementations
- Mandatory Certification namely Platform Developer I, Administrator and App builder, Service or Sales consultant, preferably Marketing Cloud certification
- Lead technical architecture design and redesign, roadmap planning, and identifying touch points in large Service and Sales cloud Implementation
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud solutioning experience
- Provide architecture leadership and oversight for large transformational enterprise impacting initiatives to ensure that solutions development aligns with the defined architecture strategies on Salesforce Application
- Code reviews and approvals for code promotion
- Lead analysis of the current environment and infrastructure to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improving digital value proposition.
- Executing POC's for new capabilities and assist in helping Businesses understanding how new capabilities can be leveraged in the region.
- Assist in addressing any burning Technical issues/ Tech debt on regional platforms.
- Working with the architecture team to evaluate new Salesforce.com application technologies and approaches to determine the usefulness and applicability to the organization.
- Reviewing, assessing and approving the estimations from the build team