In this role, you will have an in-depth understanding of business processes, and define the use cases / user story for applications in Prudential Singapore. You will also develop acceptance criteria to provide assurance for quality of the applications releases. As part of this dynamic role, you will report to Lead Business Analyst, and work closely with business units and other IT teams to deliver leading edge digital capabilities for Prudential Singapore.
- Understand business process and define the business requirements in the form of use cases / user stories.
- Gather, translate business requirements and create tech requirements that best leverage the Salesforce platform to meet business objectives
- Design IT solutions together with relevant IT teams that will meet business requirements and timeline.
- Deliver IT solutions in accordance to relevant IT policies and procedures.
- Provide and share knowledge to other team members.
- Participate and facilitate technical discussions with team as well as all other stakeholders related to Salesforce projects
- Stakeholder management and requirements documentation expertise.
- Insurance Domain knowledge is a must.
Who we are looking for:
- Experience as a Business Analyst/Consultant in Salesforce platform and ecosystem with 3+ years in developing Salesforce projects
- Good level of understanding of the Salesforce product suite, including Platform and Sales cloud (Service and Marketing cloud are a plus)
- Comfortable with Agile/iterative project management methodologies
- Excellent problem-solving skills; meticulous & methodical
- Independent and works well across different functions.
- Strong attention to detail
- Problem analysis skills. Innovative and creative in developing solutions
- Proven ability to collaborate to deliver for business outcomes
- Ability to build cohesion and trust in the team
- Strong sense of drive and commitment to deliver on responsibilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Works well in a dynamic environment
- Total 4+ years in Business analysis (with 3+ with Salesforce and Insurance domain) and supporting applications
- Experience in Agile software development
- Experience with 3rd party vendor management is an added advantage
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- MBA is a plus.
- Certifications (Mandatory) –
- Certifications (Optional) –