- Permanent, Full time
- Chicago Mercantile Exchange
- 13 Dec 18
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made
CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. With 2,500 employees located around the world, we're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
As a source of innovative derivatives products and as a global financial marketplace, CME Group helps companies and institutions manage a vast array of risks, such as currency fluctuations for global manufacturers, unpredictable fuel costs for airlines and ever-changing commodity prices for farmers and are an essential part of the global economy. The mission of Salesforce.com at CME Group is to be our primary tool to capture, manage, access and share customer intelligence across the organization so that we main gain a single view, or 360 degree view, of customer profiles, activities, campaigns, and opportunity pipeline. The Salesforce Administrator will support this mission as part of the Customer Marketing/CRM team and be responsible for handling the ongoing support requests, administrative needs, and ensure Users adhere to standards and best practices for the CME Group Salesforce instance.
- Assists with ongoing system administration including security, profiles, workflow rules, custom objects, custom fields, etc.
- Assists with release evaluations including updating user guides
- Manage ongoing support requests and administrative needs of users
- Assist in maintenance of system documentation and SFDC policies/procedures
- Communicates regularly with the SFDC designated super users to support them in their role and provide information and training on new features and functionality.
- Regularly perform database de-duping and cleanup procedures.
- Ensure data quality through clean- up efforts (monthly reporting, lead clean up, etc.)
- Develop ad-hoc reports as requested by user groups or stakeholders, performs analysis on data as required
- Continuously monitor data quality and integrity.
- Trains Users on utilizing the CME Group Salesforce instance with standards and best practices in mind
- Understands how Salesforce integrates with our other CRM solutions and customer/business intelligence databases
- Certified Salesforce Administrator, including Summer 18 release-certification
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience in administration of a Salesforce instance, including user training
- Ability to manage time effectively, understand directions and work independently
- Team player
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment