Sales Support Officer, Private Banking (1 year contract)
- Temporary, Full time
- First Abu Dhabi Bank P.J.S.C. Singapore branch
- 15 Oct 18
The Singapore Branch is a Wholesale Banking Branch, offering a full suite of world class financial products and services. The Singapore Branch also serves as the Bank’s regional office in Asia Pacific, providing financial services to both companies as well as financial institutions, and also seeks to leverage on the trade corridor spanning from Asia to the Middle East and Africa.
This role is to support the daily administrative activities within Private Banking Singapore and to ensure smooth co-ordination of document flows, transactions between WM Relationship Managers (RMs), Compliance and various teams at Head Office. Also provide support to WM RMs for any customer enquiries.
- Conduct Norkom check for new account opening before providing to RM for review
- Review account opening docs received from UAE for completeness before providing to Compliance for review
- Scan and file account opening related docs after compliance approval
- Send welcome letter to clients after account opening
- Maintain MIS for account opening
- Signature verification for all instructions received from clients
- Conduct recorded call-back for external fund transfer instructions received electronically
- Co-ordinate processing of investment trades with WM Operations
- Maintain MIS for investment trades and revenues
- Track and send out original account opening forms and all client instruction letters to WM Operations
- Co-ordinate timely processing of all client instructions received from WM Operations
- Ensure availability of brochures and account opening collateral in co-ordination with Marketing team in UAE
- Monthly bank statement dispatch to WM clients
- Provide statements (bank account and investment portfolio) for adhoc requests from RMs/clients
- Follow-up on KYCs due for annual review with UAE RMs
- Follow-up for clearance of document deferrals
- Responding to queries from WM UAE RMs
- Process Internet Banking related client requests
- Perform as single point of contact in handling general enquiries from internet banking customers (e.g. customer login issue, navigating internet banking website, etc.)
- Liase with Branch’s IT personnel for Internet Banking technical problems that require investigation and troubleshooting.
- Back-up for office reception desk
- Any other adhoc duties as assigned by line manager
Qualifications & Experience:
Knowledge & Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Commerce/Finance/Economics or equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
- Minimum 1 year of hands-on experience in Wealth Management / Private Banking support function.
- Highly skilled in PC software usage and banking systems.
- Strong client servicing skills and well organized in work environment.
- Display high level of integrity to customers and the Bank.
- Familiar with the banking and financial regulatory framework in Singapore.
- Fluent in English and Chinese/Malay.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Collaborative team player and highly adaptable to the changing needs of internal and external customers.
- Sensitive to multi-cultural work environment.
- Ability to multi-task, attentive to details, proactive and flexible.
- Ability to perform effectively under pressure and within tight deadlines.
- Customer oriented and always looking out for ways to improve process and services.