This is an exciting opportunity for an experience Sales Operations Specialist to support the APAC Sales and Finance teams in Singapore. This role will be responsible for the overseeing and execution of various activities such as sales reporting, Data analytics, territory management, master data management for sales teams in APAC.
Our Client is a leading software pioneer for the Fintech and Capital Markets and financial service industry. The wider business has over 5000 employees worldwide and boast offices all over the Globe.
What the role entails:
- Conducting business needs analysis, working with Sales, marketing and other business units to provide cross function data and make appropriate recommendations.
- Assist in the maintenance of customer/partner master data, including account attributes, legal agreements and CRM account hierarchy data.
- Develop and present sales forecasts and/or data analysis projects.
- Manage systems interfaces related to sales reporting, compensation, data processing, customer master data and territory management.
- Provide training on sales support systems to internal users.
- Participate in corporate sales and marketing discussions and help gather organisational information for the preparation of new system implementations.
Requirements for the role:
- The ideal candidate will have 5-8 years in a Sales Operations capacity within a software company.
- You will ideally have superior communication skills in order to liaise with multiple business units on a regular basis.
- You will be proficient in adapting to a constantly changing environment and be able to manage expectations of multiple stakeholders in a project.
- You will be analytically orientated with a keen eye for detail.
What's on Offer?:
- Exposure to regional projects within Asia Pacific
- Career progression within multiple business units