EC1 Partners is working closely with a global Data Provider who are looking to hire a regional Sales Manager (IC). The role is based in Singapore covering the ASEAN market. The product portfolio would be selling Market data, enterprise solutions and software to financial institutions across the region primarily to the sell-side. This role is ideally suited to a self-motivated individual who relishes being at the forefront of the market, driving deals and revenue.
We seek a motivated sales person with a proven sales track record ideally gained within the market data, data solutions or exchange market data space. You will be based in Singapore targeting businesses or clients across SG and the ASEAN region. The focus here is primarily towards the sell-side so a contact base across regional banks/brokers would sit well.
You will be self motivated, driven and be able to interact with clients at a C-level. By posessing a strong network across the region, this rolodex will allow you to gain access to target clients easily. Our client is growing business in Asia with a high pedigree and reputation behind it
- Exceed annual sales quota
- Manage territory and work closely with other sales colleagues to identify and close new opportunities
- Managed and develop strong client relationships across ASEAN
- Work closely with the product team to provide feedback on any client, prospect or partner requirements
- drive revenues, relationships and the brand across the region
- 7+ years sales experience with a focus on financial markets (specifically data driven) and ability to consistently exceed individual sales quota
- Good experience in or of Market Data, Data solutions or products affiliated here.
- Intimate knowledge of the systems which consume real time data in each use case
- Adept at the challenger sales model
- Strong presentation skills
- Proficient in pipeline management and forecasting
- Solid negotiation skills
- Solid track record of high close ratio
- Previous experience working within a data/software vendor, exchange or trading firm