Our client, a leading global exchange, is looking to hire a new Sales Manager in Singapore. As a member of the Asia Exchange and Clearing Sales team, you will be responsible for marketing, sales and business development. Key responsibilities:
- Sales & Marketing
- Contributing to the Asian business by identifying, acquiring and driving opportunities in the market.
- Management of operational activities across the exchange group, including setting up of client accounts, client connectivity.
- Cross Selling.
Knowledge & Experience:
- 5 - 10 years’ experience in sales, marketing or operations in a related field; ie, banking, clearing, institutional and retail brokerages, exchange and clearing.
- Product knowledge in futures and derivatives, (exchange traded derivatives) specifically in the financial markets.
- Understanding workflow of an exchange.
- Analytical skills to pull internal and external data to target new or existing clients, analyse the current landscape, recognise possible problems/issues and escalate them to local/regional management.
- Demonstrate the ability to carry out strategic initiatives developed by regional or corporate management in a clear and open manner.
- Languages: Mandarin and English.