- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
Sales Implementation Manager – Merchant Business, Credit Cards
Sales Implementation Manager – Merchant Business, Credit CardsWe are seeking for an Sales Implementation Manager with project management experience to support the growth of eCommerce / Retail within Merchant Business. This position will report to a segment head and support the implementation of payment gateways and terminal management. This position will also be supporting the Relationship Managers on maintenance support and monthly reporting.
The candidate can expect a progressive journey in the payments industry and develop terminal vendor management, payment knowledge and project management skills. With demonstrated capabilities and proven results, the candidate can also expect career progression from an individual contributor role to a team-lead role and eventually taking on wider responsibilities in the management team.
- Responsible for implementing the solutions to enable end-to-end customer purchas journey, from ordering to payment of goods, for key strategic merchants.
- Support the implementation of payment gateway for Merchants on MIGS / CyberSource / OCBC Payment Gateway
- To troubleshoot and investigate any issues that Merchants encounter during the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Production Acceptance Testing (PAT) phase
- To review test plans against actual payment results
- Be a liaison for any technical enquiries for Merchants and Payment Gateway Providers
- Support Relationship Managers on on-boarding process and maintenance servicing
- Support on management and compliance reporting
- Support any ad-hoc IT enhancement, testing and review
- Business support to Relationship Manager
Job Qualifications & Requirements:
The candidate should possess at least 2-3 years of relevant implementation / project experience
- Take initiative in learning and demonstrate positive attitude
- Result-oriented and self-motivated
- Good command of language (oral and written)
- Ability to multi-task and manage stress
- Independent yet able to contribute as a team
- Analytical and meticulous in details