Our client is a dedicated to delivering comprehensive digital identity verification solutions that fulfill your standards for security, compliance, customer experience, and scale.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Drive revenue growth through the acquisition of new clients
- Lead new sales interactions and manage the entire sales process from beginning to end using a consultative sales approach
- Utilize market insights in meetings to establish credibility and diagnose prospect needs
- Work closely with colleagues in the Product and Localization team to develop compelling solutions tailored to client needs
- Create and deliver high impact presentations and describe a compelling vision of service to demonstrate the value of our company's solutions to address client needs
- Serve as the voice of the client in requirements scoping discussions and ensure aligned expectations for verification solutions
- Manage prospect communications across all new business meetings and follow-up in a timely manner throughout the sale cycle
The successful candidate must possess:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience) in business, economics, or other related field
- 5-7 years of experience in sales or business development preferably selling intangible products such as fintech or software services
- Proven track record of successful renewal book and/or exceeding sales targets and managing a new business territory
- Problem solver: Organized and analytical, balanced with getting things done
- Hungry for professional growth, low ego, high conviction: strong self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity, yet drives towards clarity
For interested parties, please send resume to email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd • RCB No. 200007268E
EA License No. 01C4394 • Yeo Ann Ning Sheila | EA Registration No. R1985893