- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
- 23 Oct 18
Manage activities involved in the sale of products and/or services within an established territory, for a specific product segment or to existing accounts to ensure revenue growth in support of FIS revenue goals, strategies and objectives.
- Provides leadership for area of responsibility including planning, coaching, and performance development and mentoring.
- Monitors staff performance, works with employees to implement goals and document progress.
- Responsible for activities involved in selling products and/or services, developing new accounts and/or expanding existing accounts.
- Directs resources in a cost-effective, innovative manner including assisting sales executives in effective use of resources and tools.
- Participates in establishing financial goals, objectives and measurements to meet growth targets.
- Develops sales plans, goals, strategies and objectives to achieve team goals and revenue objectives.
- Identifies critical market segments through market research and competitor analyses and recommends sales strategies for improvement.
- Implements and executes sales policies and practices.
- Oversees trade show participation and participates in planning of sales meetings.
- Prepares sales production reports for senior management.
- Participates in building, packaging and price setting with members of management to meet market needs.
- Ensures development and maintenance of long-term relationships with client base
- 10+ years experience in Sales
- 2+ years experience as a people manager
- Requires strong management, organizational, team building, coaching and mentoring skills
- Requires strong business skills, industry knowledge, financial management and planning skills, long-term vision and executive presence
- In-depth knowledge of FIS products and services
- General knowledge of treasury technology including systems, applications and workflow
- Requires expert negotiation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent skills in communicating ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise and professional manner including presentations
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management in an organized, professional manner
- Skill in productivity, planning and workload management
- Requires solid decision-making and problem solving skills
- Analytical skills are required to determine client business needs and requirements
- Requires the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management (internally/externally), employees, clients and public
- Travel is required