Sales Associate - ESG Business Development
Job Description The Role
The primary duty of Sales Associate is to support in promoting services of sustainable finance & Economic, Social & Governance (ESG)/Climate services of Moody's ESG. Guiding through sales cycle from engagement with clients and setting up efficient process for customer service excellence. Responsibilities:
- Manage client related enquiries in APAC and connect the enquiries to relevant product/sales leads.
- Stay knowledgeable about products and services to enable cross selling opportunities in APAC.
- Ensure client related documentations internal & external that will include contracts, marketing collaterals, and client relationship management tools.
- Support events & webinars for APAC and engage with global teams, such as communications, outreach, and analysts.
- Support discussions and partnership with associations and trade organisations for external engagements.
- Ensure duties related to investor and issuers business that relate to promotion of the business in APAC.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and/or experience in related discipline (Sustainability, corporate social responsibility (CSR), Sustainable Finance)
- Have a strong interest in ESG, CSR, Socially Responsible Investment (SRI) and/or sustainable development. Previous work experience in a related field is a plus.
- Excellent English Language skills (working language).
- Demonstrate s trong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Demonstrate good organisational skills
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.