- Permanent, Full time
Sales Analytics Manager (Commissions)
Location: SingaporeThe Sales Analytics department of Moody's Analytics (MA) is responsible for controlling and operating the variable compensation program for the MA Global Sales team. This includes assigning credit for transactions to sales professionals, calculating commission payments, and reporting results. The sales analytics manager will join a newly formed team to support the commission process for the BvD entity.
The ideal candidate will be adaptable and be able to respond quickly to our constantly changing and growing business environment. To be successful in this role the candidate will need to possess a thorough understanding of order-to-cash processes, as well as CRM systems experience including data structure and flow.
A) Pre-integration compensation control and reporting:
- Maintain regional sales team hierarchy, and master team definitions for various types of sales professionals.
- Assist in creating global business standards for commissions control and calculation.
- Create and maintain simulation model for new comp plans and plan changes.
- Conduct monthly sales commission calculations for c.70 payees using data from the BvD CRM system and excel models.
- Analyze actual and forecast sales and commissions performance.
- Uphold the terms of compensation plan agreements while addressing questions from sales professionals.
- Perform ad hoc reporting and analysis for management decision making.
- Document the processes; data elements; data hierarchies and calculations used in determining BvD commissions.
- Learn the MA CRM instance; commissions framework; and Sales Performance Management System (SPM system) in order to understand the similarities and differences to BvD.
- Contribute to detailed requirements gathering for BvD sales allocations and commissions calculations using MA's CRM and SPM systems.
- Review system build documentation for certain components to ensure requirements are interpreted correctly.
- Design QA and UA testing strategies for certain components to ensure accurate build.
- Conduct post go-live parallel testing to ensure system stability and accuracy.
- Lead regional change management and training for the Sales team and other stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Finance/Accounting or related field is required.
- 5+ years' experience within a finance environment.
- Strong communication skills: confident interacting with business stakeholders and managing their expectations.
- Strong business sense, analytical, logical, curious and strategic thinker, able to structure and communicate ideas clearly.
- Goal oriented: able to manage multiple priorities, eliminate obstacles and drive success; able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Adaptable and able to respond quickly to a constantly changing and growing business environment.
- Advance proficiency with MS Office tools required (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Experience calculating variable compensation in a large organization.
- Experience manipulating large datasets including structuring data using hierarchies.
- Experience with Salesforce.com CRM or similar system strongly preferred
- Involvement in system implementation or upgrade projects.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.