Talent Acquisition Specialist
Capgemini Singapore is hiring for resources having experience in Sailpoint Implementation and Development. This is for one of our projects in the banking domain.
Experience: 5 to 7 Years
Tech Skills Required:
The ideal candidate has experience with all of the technologies below.
- Experience with the following programming languages:
- Experience with the following web technologies:
- XML, SPML, SOAP, REST, Web and Application Servers, HTML.
- Experience setting up and installing software on both Windows and Unix (Linux, Sun, HP, AIX) platforms.
- Experience with Databases (Oracle,Sybase,MSSQL,MySQL).
- Experience with Directories (LDAP, AD).
- Familiarity with RBAC and Provisioning a plus.
- Experience with QA duties is a plus (usability testing, performance testing, automated testing, test scripts, test cases and test plans).
Other skills Required:
- Installation, integration, and deployment of the IdentityIQ product in client environments.
- Communicating to clients and partners aspects of both the product and the implementation at the technical and/or functional level appropriate for the situation.
- Postsales requirements gathering, analysis and documentation.
- Working with clients post implementation for user testing, debugging, support and maintenance.
- Managing project scope, schedule, status and documentation.
- Developing and delivering technical training designed to enable/educate SailPoint implementation