Talent Acquisition Specialist
Capgemini Singapore is hiring Sailpoint Architect for one of our projects in the banking domain.
Experience : 8 to 10 Years
Tech Skills Required :
Work experience with SailPoint solution as part of an enterprise software company or systems integrator. This should include 3+ years of enterprise software implementation experience.
- Experience with the following programming languages:
- Experience with the following web technologies:
- XML, SPML/SOAP, Web and Application Servers, HTML.
- Experience setting up and installing software on both Windows and Unix (Linux, Sun,HP, AIX) platforms.
- Experience with Databases (Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, MySQL).
- Experience with Directories (LDAP, AD).
- Experience with enterprise systems (SAP, PeopleSoft) a plus.
- Familiarity with identity management provisioning systems (Sun,Oracle, IBM,Novell) a plus.
- Familiarity with RBAC a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and extensive experience working with clients and partners.
- Experience with Project Management duties (project planning, resource management, scope, schedule and status,
- Experience with QA duties is a plus (usability testing, performance testing, automated testing, test scripts, test
- cases and test plans).
- Security software or internal IT audit experience a plus.
- Experience in a startup company is a plus.
Other skills Required:
- Installation, integration, and deployment of the IdentityIQ product in client environments.
- Communicating to clients and partners aspects of both the product and the implementation at the technical and/or functional level appropriate for the situation.
- Postsales requirements gathering, analysis and documentation.
- Working with clients post implementation for user testing, debugging, support and maintenance.
- Managing project scope, schedule, status and documentation.
- Developing and delivering technical training designed to enable/educate SailPoint implementation