SVP / VP, Risk Development Manager , Core System Tech, Technology and Operations
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 12 Dec 17 2017-12-12
See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Build up and supervise the development team with hands-on approach. Ensure development activities per target state architecture that includes Big Data components (specifically the Hadoop stack), Data Analytics, Microservice architecture, PaaS & IaaS models.
- Review and enforce development guidelines for the team to follow; key development practices such as pair programming as appropriate, Test Driven Development.
- Significant experience in up-coming software frameworks and tools in the Big Data space, Microservices based architecture; Open Source platforms & tools; Spring frameworks; UI/UX tools & methods.
- Implement comprehensive DevOps practices including Continuous Integration/ Continuous Deployment, Release Automation, Blue & Green deployments.
- Prior knowledge and experience on Pivotal Cloud Foundry PaaS, Angular JS, Hadoop Spark would be highly desirable.
- Oversee design & development of applications on legacy technology stack and drive the move to OpenSource components and a modern software architecture.
- Manage regular communication with key stakeholders to ensure seamless and an integrated working model across locations, updates on the teams and book of work in keeping with Agile methodology.
- More than 10 years’ IT experience, and experience in the relevant technology stack and architecture frameworks for at least 5 years.
- Exposure on leading development teams on transformational and green-field programs of work.
- Exposure to the operational & liquidity risk domain is desirable.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.